The team at Josh’s House are proud of their achievements for 2013, and we reckon if it wasn’t for you, Josh’s House wouldn’t have been as successful as it has been
We hate blowing our own trumpets all the time so here’s what you have done for Josh’s House in 2013.
– You visited the Josh’s House Website 177,929 times.
– On the Josh’s House Website you have looked at the House Plans 13,544 times, the landscape plans 6,123 times and sustainability features 7,563 time.
– The Josh’s House Facebook page has been liked by 1,677 of you.
– On the Septembers Open Day 4,000 of you came to our street event and 3,000 made it inside to take a look.
– The Josh’s House videos have been watched 29,928 times by you (come on the 30,000 mark!).
– The countries that have most watched Josh’s House are Australia followed by America, Canada, UK, New Zealand & the Netherlands.
– We’ve also had viewings in Lebanon, Uruguay, Martinique, Jamaica and Malta (none in Bahrain or Latvia though?).
We also managed to get Josh’s House seen or heard in:
– Feature articles in the West Australian, the Sunday Times and most community newspapers.
– ABC Radio around the country, 6PR and RTR.
– We had articles in the Gardening Australia Magazine, ReNew, Sanctuary, Water Corporation Overflow and Watermark publications, UDIA Urban Link, Window Furnishings Australia, DSC’s DisAbility update and many more.
– We also had articles on websites hosted by Scitech, Recycled Interiors, Outdoor Design Source plus most of our industry partners webpages
What has all this achieved, you ask?
Your continued interest in this project gives the Josh’s House team a strong platform to promote the benefits of cost effective, accessible sustainable housing. From here we will work towards gaining greater interest from government and industry to help make sustainable housing mainstream.
With all this support we are sure to make change, so from all of us at Team Josh’s House, thank you for your help and don’t forget to vote for Josh in the Business News 40 Under 40 People’s Choice Award VOTE HERE